Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween

It was a little different this year. Bryan is a little older and understood what was going on more. I was surprised that he didn't eat all the candy before he got back to my sisters house. He also wasn't scared of any of the decorations people had in front of their houses. That has been he new favorite word. He was fun to watch go from house to house and get candy. He told them thank you and moved on to the next house. He dressed up as a dinosaur and Jace was Ben Kuso from Bakugan, its a TV show that he loves to watch. We went to my sisters house and had dinner and then took the kids trick or treating. Brent and I didn't dress up this time. Maybe we will next year. My sister has four kids so my kids get to go with their cousins. I didn't do to bad at keeping up being kind of fat and slow. It was a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our new house

Here are some pics of the new house. We have not taken any pictures of the inside yet. But this is what the outside looks like, pretty nice hu. We are loving it here and getting to know so many great people.




Kindergarten

They had a flag raising at school for Jace at his elementry school. They welcomed all the kids and raised the flag. Then they had the kids get in line behind their teacher and go into their classes. He was so excited he could hardly stand it.