Friday, November 6, 2009

Dobby

I don't know what it is but I guess we just picked a sick puppy when we got our dog. We have been trying to figure out what is wrong with Dobby. The poor dog keeps liking off all the hair on his paws and red rashes on his body. We finally took him to the vet and had him tested for allergies. They called me and went over the results. The poor thing is allergic to everything. He came up with reactions to about twenty different things. He is allergic to grass, turkey, chicken, eggs, and more. So it was either try to treat the allergies or put him to sleep. We weren't ready to put him to sleep so we decided to try to treat the allergies first. So now he is on mite medication everyday and allergy medicine every other day. I told Brent that I went to school and learned how to give people shots but never thought I would have to give my dog shots. When he is on the medication he is a different dog. He has been more enjoyable lately. I don't know how we would explain putting the dog to sleep to the boys. Hopefully we will be able to fix this and we won't have to put him down.

1 comment:

  1. Jenn, I hope your dog gets better! I'm so happy you're having a girl! Congrats I hope you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete

Our new house

Here are some pics of the new house. We have not taken any pictures of the inside yet. But this is what the outside looks like, pretty nice hu. We are loving it here and getting to know so many great people.




Kindergarten

They had a flag raising at school for Jace at his elementry school. They welcomed all the kids and raised the flag. Then they had the kids get in line behind their teacher and go into their classes. He was so excited he could hardly stand it.