Friday, November 6, 2009

Bryan

He is so funny, he is a talker. He has started saying all kinds of new words. He still thinks he wants to be a big boy and go potty on the toilet. Although sometimes he will tell me he wants to go in his diaper. Most of the time he ends up sitting on the potty and going. It is easier to understand what he wants. He still doesn't understand that there will be a new baby soon. He thinks there is a ball inside my shirt and wants me to take it out. We have to remind him that it is a baby inside me stomach not a ball. He loves babies so I think he will be pretty cute with his little sister. I also think he will get a little jealous but we will have to deal with that when it happens. He is a fun kid and never lets me rest for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our new house

Here are some pics of the new house. We have not taken any pictures of the inside yet. But this is what the outside looks like, pretty nice hu. We are loving it here and getting to know so many great people.




Kindergarten

They had a flag raising at school for Jace at his elementry school. They welcomed all the kids and raised the flag. Then they had the kids get in line behind their teacher and go into their classes. He was so excited he could hardly stand it.