Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pets

The cats and dog also keep me busy. We got a dog a couple of months ago. He is a chihuahua and he is now six months old. It is not the easiest thing to potty train a dog. I think it is worse then potty training a toddler. Things are getting better though. His name is Dobby, Jace named him. He loves to chase the cats and play. Shilo doesn't really like him but Tiger dosen't mind him. I really do like having a dog. It is kind of sad that we have more pets then we do kids.

3 comments:

  1. Jenn! You have a blog! I am so excited! Now we just need to talk AmberLee into getting one up and going. I still have not seen AmberLee's little girl and would love to get together with the both of you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenn! I just saw your blog! Jace sure is cute. Ours is www.spencerandkellie.blogspot.com
    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenn,

    Its good to see you and your family. Your little boys are adorable!!

    My blog is private so send me an email and I'll add you to view it.

    lindsrosser@hotmail.com

    Lindsey Rosser

    ReplyDelete

Our new house

Here are some pics of the new house. We have not taken any pictures of the inside yet. But this is what the outside looks like, pretty nice hu. We are loving it here and getting to know so many great people.




Kindergarten

They had a flag raising at school for Jace at his elementry school. They welcomed all the kids and raised the flag. Then they had the kids get in line behind their teacher and go into their classes. He was so excited he could hardly stand it.