Friday, February 6, 2009

Jenn and Brent

Brent is finally about to graduate from college. He is in his last semester at Weber. He is graduating in Supply Chain Management. He is managing at Keva Juice here in Bountiful and loves it. He has already been there for two years. He is a great dad and loves playing with his boys. I graduated from Salt Lake Community College last May in Medical Assisting. Now I get to stay home and be a mom. It is the best job in the whole world. The boys keep me busy, there is never a dull moment. I try reading a good book or scrapbooking when I have the time. We are lucky to live by lots of family.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have a BLOG now!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenn! I'm so glad you have a blog, they're great for staying in touch. Here's the link to my blog: http://mduffster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete

Our new house

Here are some pics of the new house. We have not taken any pictures of the inside yet. But this is what the outside looks like, pretty nice hu. We are loving it here and getting to know so many great people.




Kindergarten

They had a flag raising at school for Jace at his elementry school. They welcomed all the kids and raised the flag. Then they had the kids get in line behind their teacher and go into their classes. He was so excited he could hardly stand it.