Tuesday, April 26, 2011

stitches

We had our first experience with our kids getting really hurt and going to Kids Care at about seven o'clock at night. Brent was outside with the boys and I was inside with Miranda when Brent came in holding Bryan saying we needed to go to the hospital now. He was holding on to his can of blue chips (salt and vinegar pringles) when he tripped with his flip flops on and his forehead hit the curb. We got him into the Bountiful kids care and waited for him to go back. I took the boys up to my mother in laws and then came back to be with Brent and Bryan. They had three other kids that had all come in with lacerations and they took Bryan back last. He did really well. I was proud of him. I had a hard time watching him, it was my little boy in pain and I didn't like it. After we went up to get the kids and then to my parents house where they got spoiled. They had ice cream and cereal and felt much better. Jace was very concerned about his brother and was glad to see he was okay. When Bryan fell all of the neighbor kids were outside and saw it happen. They were all worried about him. A couple of the girls came over the next day to bring him some magnets they had made him. I must say that I am surprised that it took this long for stitches since the kids are Brent's. Now I am just waiting to see how long it will be before we have a broken bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our new house

Here are some pics of the new house. We have not taken any pictures of the inside yet. But this is what the outside looks like, pretty nice hu. We are loving it here and getting to know so many great people.




Kindergarten

They had a flag raising at school for Jace at his elementry school. They welcomed all the kids and raised the flag. Then they had the kids get in line behind their teacher and go into their classes. He was so excited he could hardly stand it.