Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tonsilectomy

I went to a doctor and found out that on top of the TMJ I will need to have my tonsils out next month. I don't really know what to expect. Everyone keeps telling me that it is horrible when you are older and that it will take a month before I feel like myself again. Brent is going to take Wednesday the second of March off, that is when my surgery is. He will be off for Thursday too and help me for the weekend. It will be great having him here to take care of me and help. It will also make Miranda a little less dependant on me. The only up side I have heard is that I won't be able to eat much so I will probably loss some weight. I won't lie I am not the most disciplined in this area and need all the help I can get. So hopefully I can lose the weight I should have before this next Disney cruise. It is a year away so if I don't then I have some real problems. We will see how it all goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our new house

Here are some pics of the new house. We have not taken any pictures of the inside yet. But this is what the outside looks like, pretty nice hu. We are loving it here and getting to know so many great people.




Kindergarten

They had a flag raising at school for Jace at his elementry school. They welcomed all the kids and raised the flag. Then they had the kids get in line behind their teacher and go into their classes. He was so excited he could hardly stand it.