Sunday, November 28, 2010

Snow is here

The kids have had so much fun playing in the snow. They have helped Brent shovel the driveway and walkways. They are going to build a snowman for family home evening tomorrow, that should be fun to watch. I will let Brent go outside with them and help. Miranda and I will stay inside where it is warm and watch. I might just make some hot chocolate for when they come back inside. I must say that I do love the winter, I just don't like being out in the cold that much. Jace is excited to go sledding and maybe even learn how to ski down some little bunny hills. Brent is going to rent some ski's and take him. He has no fear so I think he will do pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our new house

Here are some pics of the new house. We have not taken any pictures of the inside yet. But this is what the outside looks like, pretty nice hu. We are loving it here and getting to know so many great people.




Kindergarten

They had a flag raising at school for Jace at his elementry school. They welcomed all the kids and raised the flag. Then they had the kids get in line behind their teacher and go into their classes. He was so excited he could hardly stand it.