Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dobby the 2nd

Well we tried everything we could to get the poor dog better. He had a hard time getting rid of the mites and getting the allergies under control. He was on meds for both but it wasn't getting any better. I took him to the vet before our trip and he told me that it wasn't going to change and the best thing for him was to put him to sleep. He was very uncomfortable and he didn't look very good. So we took him home for a couple of hours so we could play with him and give him some attention. Then Brent and I took him back to the vets and took the kids to Grandma's house. We held him and said goodbye while he gave him a sedative. It was very hard for me and I cried a lot. I will miss him but I know that we tried everything we could to get him healthy in the two years we had him. I think we will be taking a break from dogs. We don't do very good with them, we have had two dogs in three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our new house

Here are some pics of the new house. We have not taken any pictures of the inside yet. But this is what the outside looks like, pretty nice hu. We are loving it here and getting to know so many great people.




Kindergarten

They had a flag raising at school for Jace at his elementry school. They welcomed all the kids and raised the flag. Then they had the kids get in line behind their teacher and go into their classes. He was so excited he could hardly stand it.