Thursday, July 23, 2009

Family

Everything is going great for our little family. Jace is getting ready to start preschool again in August. Bryan is a busy body and loves getting into anything he can, it is amazing how many things he can find and destroy. Brent is busy as always at Keva. It is always pretty busy in the summer and he usually works longer hours. As for me there is nothing new with me. I am still trying to take care of kids, pets and myself if I have time. We are now seventeen weeks in our pregnancy and all is going well. We have our ultrasound scheduled for the fourteenth of August, we will find out if it's a boy or a girl. I think it is a girl but I could be wrong. Jace goes back and forth on if he wants a brother or a sister. Most of the time he tells me that he wants a sister. I guess we will see in a couple of weeks. It is great being a mom and taking care of my family.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the pregnancy. I'm not in the loop I guess, because I just found out by reading this. Sounds like you are busy (aren't we all - I feel like going crazy sometimes), but enjoy it all. The kids grow up way to fast.
    Love, Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look, I found your blog. Now we can be blog buddies. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Our new house

Here are some pics of the new house. We have not taken any pictures of the inside yet. But this is what the outside looks like, pretty nice hu. We are loving it here and getting to know so many great people.




Kindergarten

They had a flag raising at school for Jace at his elementry school. They welcomed all the kids and raised the flag. Then they had the kids get in line behind their teacher and go into their classes. He was so excited he could hardly stand it.